Comment on page
This update corrects some of the minor issues reported by customers in Xumm v2.3.0.
- Sign requests of the type Sign In now explicitly show Sign In.
- Cross currency / Partial payments can now also be delivered to a destination account that doesn’t have the Trust Line for the originating currency.
- Reordering tokens (home screen) on Android was not possible on some slower devices: the sort state would auto-revert
- Improved TrustSet transactions where the limit at 0 (zero) but flags set showing up as “Remove token”. We now check for Trust Line default state.
- Some Buttons were not completely visible in the Royal theme
- Sign In requests no longer turn into Events if minimized: they are either signed or get automatically rejected
- Fixed a rare crash on iOS upon enabling Biometric authentication
- The NFTokenAcceptOffer transaction now looks up the offer referenced, and shows details of the NFT offer while accepting the offer in the Sign Request review screen. (XLS-20)
- Updated the message in the Biometrics settings if the biometric capabilities of your device do not satisfy Xumm’s security requirements.
- Adding support for ExpandedSignerList amendment.
- Improved icon alignment for xApps with different amount of app title lines.
- With the Developer Mode enabled, the Developer Mode header covered the Account Switch button on the home screen. This has been fixed.
- Payloads now return the network the user was connected to at the time of signing for non-submitted payloads (like SignIn requests) as well.